How to Register for VAT in UAE – VAT Registration UAE
If you are struggling for applying for VAT Registration UAE, We are here to help you out with our expert consultants on How to Register for VAT in UAE.
VAT law mandates that every business whose taxable supplies and imports exceed the mandatory registration threshold of AED 375,000 must register for VAT. Businesses can register for VAT voluntarily if their supplies and imports fall below this threshold.
The Federal Tax Authority (FTA) is responsible for managing the system in Dubai and businesses must register with the FTA in order to obtain a VAT registration number.
Information Required for VAT Registration UAE
Businesses must provide the following information when registering for VAT:
– Trade name and activity of the business
– Emirates ID of the business owner(s)/manager
– Details of the authorized signatory
– Commercial license number
– VAT Registration UAE number (if already registered in another GCC state)
– CR Number or other identification number issued by the chamber of commerce
– Date of commencement of commercial activity
– Tax period
– Estimated value of taxable supplies and imports for the first 30 days following registration
Once a business has registered for VAT, they will be required to file regular VAT returns detailing their taxable supplies and imports, as well as any input tax (VAT paid on purchases) and output tax (VAT charged on sales) due. Businesses must also keep accurate records of their VAT affairs in order to be able to support their VAT return filings.
If you need help with UAE VAT Registration, please contact our team of experts. We can assist you with every step of the process to ensure that you are compliant with UAE VAT law.